- Three main processes: TIG – MIG – MONO SPOT WELDING.
- Precious materials: lightweight alloys – stainless steel from 0.5 mm to 15 mm when standard.
- Experienced professional workers mastering the art of welding with numerous welders having a licence in aeronautics and NF standard accreditations.
- Mono spot welding for lightweight alloys with a capacity of 2 + 2 mm in compliance with the aeronautic standards.
- Cutting-edge equipment, the most recent stations, adjusted booths equipped with lifting tables, turning gears…
We have the experience of the job and are able to obtain assemblies of highly technical nature with very low, geometric tolerances.